A Christmas lights installation business is a perfect under-the-radar way to make very good money in a short amount of time. Most people wouldn’t think that installing Christmas lights would be so profitable, but if you look at the business start-up requirements and earning potential, starting a Christmas lights installation business is a smart decision.
I’ll go over some of the best features of this business just to give you some of the reasons why this particular home-based business is so attractive.
6 Great Reasons to Start a Christmas Lights Installation Business:
1. It is easy work to do. If you don’t mind getting on a ladder, the rest is a piece of cake. You don’t need any special skills or training to become a Christmas lights installer. Come watch and join us at Professional Christmas Light Installation Idaho Falls for here
2. It is a highly profitable business to be in. You hardly need to spend any money to get started, and you can reasonably make $1000 per day or more. You only need two $500 jobs per day to make that much, and that is based on working with a one or two person crew. You could easily hire people and run several crews. You’ll have the flexibility to decide whether you want to have employees or not.
3. Low start-up costs. A Christmas lights installation business requires very little money to get going. You basically need a ladder, business cards, flyers to distribute in your target neighborhoods. If you want to, you can wait to purchase lights when you get your first job. Sometimes the homeowner already has the lights they want you to use.
4. Low overhead. Just like the start-up costs, your overhead as a holiday lights installer will be very low. Since this business requires you to go to job sites you will of course need to spend money on gas. Insurance is also a very good idea.
5. Potential for rapid growth. This is the type of business that can take off like wildfire very quickly, and you can add crews to your business as needed to keep up with demand.
6. Very high demand. People just don’t have the time to tackle all the projects they want to get done. And even if they can make the time, it’s well worth the money for folks to hire a professional Christmas lights installer.